Home
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
kkolis357  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, January 8, 2020 6:13:01 AM(UTC)
kkolis357

Hello,
New to the site, found you on Reddit. I'm trying to journal my trades and wanted to give this site a go but i'm having some problems and wanted to post my issues. I'm trying to post my trades using generic import as i use UST along with other brokers but just starting with my UST plays. I traded Three tickers with UST the last few days and when i import them only 2 of the tickers are showing up. I'm following the directions and using the same standard for all the entries.

So I tried using the manual entry and when i enter a single bot entry it will show as closed? I then entered a sld entry for the same ticker at a later date and it shows as a different transaction not related to the bot entry. Not sure what to do next. I played around with it for about 2 hours deleting from my trades list and can't get it to work.

Thanks for your time.
Sponsor

TraderMichael  
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:12:27 AM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
First of all, I apologize for my delayed response.

If two show up, that is odd indeed. Generally it's all or nothing with the import process. Is the third ticker one that's still an open trade? Does anything show up when you go to the trades list page and use the "Open Trades" filter at the top?
TraderMichael  
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 12:21:19 AM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

Right off hand I will say that the date format is off on that column. Looks like it's missing the year... at least in your last attempt.
kkolis357  
#4 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 6:27:40 AM(UTC)
kkolis357

Thank you, sir for the quick reply! The formatting on the dates was screwed up haha! I'm using google spreadsheets and the formatting was off. I just retried and added more trades and all is well!

I'm still having the issue with manual entry though. If i post a single bot entry it will show as closed.
TraderMichael  
#5 Posted : Thursday, January 9, 2020 3:35:11 PM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

Sounds like there might be an open trade for the same ticker that's fouling up that import. If you go to the trades list page and use the open trades filter, is there anything there that needs cleaned up? Can always delete all trades from the account reset page, but I will say that the generic import is much faster and more effective at getting trades imported.

Thanks!
kkolis357  
#6 Posted : Thursday, February 27, 2020 3:45:30 AM(UTC)
kkolis357

I'm still having the issue with open trades showing as closed. I have to delete all trades everytime i import if i have a trade open. For example i just uploaded my trades and have two entries for opening a trade on MARK that i'm overnighting and it shows as closed.

Thanks for your help!