Home
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ElCubano  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 6:12:33 AM(UTC)
ElCubano

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Seeing the numbers and details of your entries and exits is great. But I think priority should be given to visuals first. A image tells a thousand words. So when I expand the details of a trade I'd like the first thing I see to be the chart with my trades clearly shown. Then if I want to see the exact prices and sizes of my entries and exits I can either expand more details, or hover over the image where the trades are to see the pricing and sizing.
Sponsor

TraderMichael  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 1:48:03 PM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I actually pondered this early on, but the page gets massive and it's a real hit on the browser's performance and memory and causes the entire page to slow down it's load time. :-/
ElCubano  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 7, 2018 7:03:42 PM(UTC)
ElCubano

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: TraderMichael Go to Quoted Post
I actually pondered this early on, but the page gets massive and it's a real hit on the browser's performance and memory and causes the entire page to slow down it's load time. :-/

Well I'm not referring to when I click a day necessarily to see a chart for every trade that day all at once. But that once I click on a trade to expand its details a chart is shown.
Just a suggestion. I understand if there are limitations that would prevent this.just an idea 👍🏻