Home
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
TraderMichael  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2018 10:40:34 PM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Released on 07/24/2018

Trader Groups
Create and/or join trader groups. Each group automatically receives a private forum, viewable on the group home page along with statistics that have been selected to be displayed by the group administrator/creator. Each individual in the group has the ability to trim what data of their is shared by default. When opted out, group statistics will not reflect that individual trader's statistics in the whole. The group administrator can invite any other user on the site to join their group. Coming soon, the ability for traders to request to join. This page gives the option to show group green day streak (shown by individual) among a few other collective stats.

Import Trade Performance
The upload will now be nearly instantaneous. The trade processing has been segregated from the upload page so that the user will no longer have to sit and wait and watch his trades being processed.

Anonymous Profit Trifecta Calculator
Any trader can now go to a new profit trifecta calculator page and upload their trades and see their score. The page is sharable and a link is given to the trader for those purposes. The link will be good for 7 days.

Password Reset
A password reset feature has been added to the login page

Aesthetics
A new logo has been added

Bug Fixes
The import process for ThinkOrSwim files contains a bug fix for orders that took multiple fills to complete.

Edited by user Wednesday, July 25, 2018 12:48:17 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor

MikeH  
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2019 9:56:32 PM(UTC)
MikeH

United States

Can I request to join a group? Or how do I join one that already exists?
Someone from the daytrade warrior chat room was going to create one, but I don't see a way to search or join.
Thanks,
MikeH
TraderMichael  
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2019 4:42:08 AM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

I'm currently working on this! It should be released later this week. I'll make an announcement and likely send an email to notify users. Sorry for the delay!
TraderMichael  
#4 Posted : Sunday, August 25, 2019 2:30:25 PM(UTC)
TraderMichael

United States

I've just released this. You can see it on the main menu at the top of the page under "Trader Groups". Please let me know if you experience any problems!