Home
Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.
Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
BSA85  
#1 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2021 1:50:52 AM(UTC)
BSA85

Hey there, first of all: thank you for your time and efforts you put in this website!

Okay, straight to the point. I am importing IBKR TradeLogs and at least the last three Months are missing in the most Overviews. They appear in the Trade List, but nowhere else. Imo a bug. The trades from let's say 2021-11-11 and 2021-11-12 are in the original uploaded TradeLog and as mentioned, they do appear in the Trade List here on your page. But they are not to find in the Calendar View or any other Overview.

If you need the TLG or anything else be free to just let me know.

Thanks and have a good one

Edited by user Saturday, November 13, 2021 1:58:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Sponsor

BSA85  
#2 Posted : Saturday, November 13, 2021 2:03:27 AM(UTC)
BSA85

Okay, first wanted to delete the thread. But I decided to reply in instead.
So I just got to the homedash again and now the last trades just appeared so I'd say it were just the calculations pending...my bad :-)

So at least one thing lasts here: Thank you a lot for this great and free product! I'm just starting but now after this point got solved or most probably solved itself...really impressing! Keep the good up, Sir and thanks a lot! And shame on me for my fast posting after updating the site just a few times but it looks like your server does the calculations in clusters, is it?
Common possible causes: at least in my case it was so that the overviews showed it all within a second or two before going back to dashboard after the TLG import until mid or late August but then for a longer time nothing happened so what did I do after a minute or two switching tabs? I reuploaded it. And the loop goes on.... :-)
At least the rest apperead but it took about 5-10 mins which is no problem to me but if so then maybe serverload and user confuscation could be reduced in case of pebcaks like me uploading the same file over and over again -.-

Edited by user Saturday, November 13, 2021 2:14:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified