We’ve added support for TC2000 recently and invite you traders to come take advantage! For free of course! Come upload your trade history and see what’s working and what’s not. Fine tune the ability to turn the market into your own personal ATM machine!
We released some pretty big updates to the site this weekend! Check out some of the changes:
- The trades list page should look MUCH better on your mobile devices!
- You can now edit/add trade notes, tags, and even images from mobile
- All new trades list page is cleaner and easier to navigate
- You can now tag and delete a group of selected trades at once on the trades list page
- ALL chart pages have been revamped and better now better support mobile devices
- Two new charts for the tags/trading system page have been added (tree charts) for easier trading system analysis
Enjoy and trade safe!
Our calendar view defaults to the monthly view, but have you noticed the “Year View” tab? Yep… you can see the entire year at once. Click on any day to see trading details for that day. Happy trading!
#daytrader #daytrading #daytrade #swingtrader #swingtrading #swingtrade #suretrader #speedtrader #traderjournal #tradejournal #warriortrading #tradenet #thinkorswim #trading #lightspeed #colmexpro #dastrader #cmegroup #tradingjournal #profittrifecta #tradingperformance #tradergroups #tradercommunity #interactivebrokers #questrade #tastyworks
It’s coming, and it’s coming soon! A bit late for a site that claims to be a trading “journal”. We do allow notes on trades on the trades list page, but there’s no place for daily trading journal entries. That’s all changing. Oh yeah, you’ll be able to insert photos of your screencaps as well. You guys and gals have a great weekend!
Oh! And you will notice a few menu changes in the days to follow. Organizing!